Buy us a coffee, please?

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Coming Soon! Interview with Candace Dempsey, award winning author of MURDER IN ITALY

My good friend, broadcast professional Joy Barge, and I interviewed Candace Dempsey about her book MURDER IN ITALY. An Italian-American journalist who covered the Meredith Kercher murder investigation and the trial of Amanda Knox from the beginning, Dempsey gives up a close up view you can't and won't get from media or the Lifetime movie.

I'll post the interview later this week. For now, check out Dempsey's blog.SeattlePI - Candace Dempsey - Lifetime pulls disturbing Amanda Knox video.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

BEAUTIFUL Blog...love the side panels.

New Follower.

I would love to read Murder in Italy...I love Italy for one thing. :)

Stopping by from the post in Book Blogs by Bobbie Crawford.

Stop by my blog for a book giveaway.

Book Giveaway for: LITTLE PRINCES.